BACK ON TRACK • CONSULTING
I am a skills and personal development coach based in Edinburgh and currently provide online coaching across the UK.
I provide clients with a safe space in which to explore their ideas and options. Using a range of coaching tools and techniques, clients are supported to focus on what they want to achieve and identify what they need to do in order to get there.
My coaching approach draws on over 20 years’ experience gained in careers guidance, coaching, and learning & development.
My aim as a coach is to prevent people from feeling overwhelmed and to help them objectively explore options that will enable them to make informed decisions.
I am an accredited Master Coach and registered professional member of International Authority of Professional Coaching & Mentoring and Career Development Institute. I am also a certified PROPHET practitioner – a business-focused tool that helps people understand how they and others work in a commercial context and how they can best work together to bring value to their organisation.
I have over 11 years’ experience as head of learning and development with a leading national social care and support organisation. This executive role had strategic responsibility for on-boarding and workforce development.
Prior to that, I gained over 10 years’ experience working as a careers guidance practitioner – providing help and support for adults with a range of career and skills development needs. I also provided redundancy support to organisations including one-to-one coaching sessions and group employability workshops.
If you choose to work with me, I will help and support you to clarify your thinking and look at realistic options for you. I will help you to develop action plans for setting and achieving specific, measurable goals.
MY APPROACH WORKS BEST FOR THOSE WHO:
- would benefit from working with someone who’s style is calm and supportive
- are willing to be challenged and explore options with an open mind
- are ready to take action knowing they will be supported to problem solve
- will be open and honest with someone who listens without judgement
REPORTED OUTCOMES INCLUDE:
- regained focus and increased self-belief
- ability to have a wider perspective and see all possibilities or opportunities
- understanding of the ‘heart of the matter’ and belief that solutions can be found within themselves
- increased self-confidence and motivation
GET IN TOUCH
Ready to get back on track?
I offer a free, no obligation, 20 minute session for you to find out more about skills and development coaching and decide if we will be a good fit to work together on achieving your goals.